Speedco - Very upset !

1515 Hoff Dr, Ripon, CA 95366, USA 0 comments
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Ok where should i start with we went for 30 days inspection @ was told that tire have a leak we had them fix that was told that the brake chamber in not working got that fix ! Everything was just woking fine my hubby had did fre load in the morning !

When they did the brake chamber did something wrong where my wheels started to spin tnd the trailer brakes stop to work !

Top of that the guys admitted that he ia not a mechanic he just change oil if you are not mechanic u the *** did you touch the truck ! Freaking stupid people risk the life of everyone this need to get taken care

Review about: Repair Truck.

Speedco - POOR CUSTOMER Service

5225 W 26th Ave, Gary, IN 46406, USA 0 comments
Turnaround Time

I was pulled in to bay and waited for 45 minutes until i said something to the work i anybody was going to help me. So they got mad and started say that they where going on break.

Bad customer service.

I will never go to this location again. Off hwy I94 and exit 6 in Gary,INDIANA

Review about: Speedco Customer Care.

Speedco - Never again

1812 N Loop 12, Irving, TX 75061, USA 0 comments
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have been here for 3 days now to get a Qualcomm installed. I called ahead they said they had an expert that can do it and they had a bracket for it.

We get here thursday and wait 3 hrs and they tell us to come back friday. We come friday and they have us in the shop 11 hrs with someone who has never worked on this before (not the expert). Said they cut the wrong wires, they didnt have the right tools(i went and purchased the tools myself), and they would have to finish it sayurday. Been here 8 hours today and they are no where near finished and no one is around to work on it.

If i leave i will have to buy new wires that they cut. Why do they tell people they can do it on the phone and then once they get you here and our brand new truck torn apart say they have never installed one before!!

Review about: Installation Of Omnitracs Mcp 200.

The last 2 speedcos I went to, Whireland, IN and Laredo, RX

I dont think either garage put aby frease in my fittings. I complained to the manager at Laredo, and he looked like he didnt have a clue.

My 2nd and 3rd boxes were missing oil. No explanation. No leaks.

Maybe Whiteland didnt tighten the fittings. Im at Goodyear pauing for another lubr job.

Speedco - Services went downhill

Lack of professionalism,compentant work ethics

Review about: Speedco Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Speedco - Oil change that resulted in a tow

My husband received a service last night from speedco in stoney ridge oh.

5 miles up the road his truck stopped working. Speedco sent a guy out to figure out the issue.

After working on it on the side of the road he couldnt resolve the issue so a tow truck was called and took the truck to a shop.

The shop said the service was not properly done. So we have a $800 towing bill and a shop bill as a result of your company not doing the job we payed for them to do.

Review about: Oil Change.

Speedco - Oil change

I was way over charged for a oil change

Speedco - Avoid this place

I used Speedco for the oil change of my fleet for a long time. Yesterday two of my trucks stop at Speedco at exit 2 at I-75 in Lake Park, GA and there was just one technician there, he was a trainee and said to us he did not know how to do an change oil, he said he watched the other technician doing it before.

The attendant from that place looks like a caracter from a walking dead movie in a very bad mood.

Then we drove to Jackson, GA. It was 8pm, the place closes at 11pm. There were two trucks in the bays. The attendant said it was not possible to do the oil change because they had two technicians and they were old guys that takes about 3 hours to do it.

The other truck in Houston paid cash for an oil change and they did gave the driver a hand written receipt. Dead

Review about: Speedco Oil Change.

Speedco - Didn't know it was such a problem to change oil.

Was treated like it was a problem for coming in. Asked the lady how long it might be she replied how should I know.

Then ask how many trucks are ahead of me. Her reply I have no idea. Asked what Bay I should line up in she said we work by numbers 1 thru 4. Pick a open one.

So I got in line on Bay 2. Sat there for 20 minutes and she put a cone in front of the bay and said this one is closed. Go to another, but by that time there were trucks lined up in all of the lanes. I was forced to the back even though I had been there for over a hour.

When I went up to find out what the *** the problem is. I heard her tell a local driver she blocked off lane 2 to hold it until he got there. Because he called ahead. So I just left.

Was so pissed off I ran my truck 400 more miles on dirty oil, and got it changed in Denton. I will never use this Speedco again.

May stop using them all together. You should take your name off this location before they rune your reputation.

Review about: Customer Care Worst Ever.

Speedco - Very disappointed

Hi, my name is Jimmy DeNiro, on 07.14.18. I stop my truck to change the oil.

The employees keep me 2+ hours , when I starting engine beginning shower from oil filters . I was angry from this service. You have to make good training the people who work. No body pay me the lost time.I expect answer.

The location is in Iowa /first exit from Nebraska to east. / Very bed serviceYou can use the my email address : deniroj@rocketmail.com if you want to answer me.I don't have video and photo.This hepen first time with me.Was Saturday afternoon between 3 and 5 pm. I lost precious time in this location .

I hope you have to fixet all this problem in this location in the future neva happen again. Thank you.

Preferred solution: moor traning on the people wha work.

I didn't like: Poor service.

Comments

I've used Speedco when I owned my own rig, but like buying something on Amazon I look at reviews. I have a call with vice president of my company on the 18th of September.

Is there complaints because Love's bought them, I guess all things do change. Unfortunately for the bad, I can't recommend this service.

So back to the T/A and petro.. So deanthayer@hotmail.com