filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
Here's an excerpt from the last letter I wrote in Nov 2014: Sirs,I am an Owner Operator with United Van Lines and have been patronizing Speedco for as long as it’s been in business. Anyone with 5 minutes to kill can get on the computer and check out how religiously I...
I took my KW in for an oil change on 6/20/11. They performed other services without explanation. When i received the bill the woman behind the counter would not explain the bill to me. She was too busy talking with her friends and she acted like I wasn't there....
dbl g

My great gripe with Speedco is that the mechanics evidently try to leave as much grease from the filthy mitts on my pretty paint job. I've written to speedco hq about this and...

Speedco - Reward point ceetificate
1/1

Speedco - Reward point ceetificate

Speedco
Hi. I am having regular pm services from speedco. My cell phone is 6269056393 & email is santgarments@hotmail.com
Show

Speedco - They tell you one thing about price then its another

Speedco
I pull in for a regular pm which guy tells me it's $269 I said ok they drain oil guy tells me my differential oil wasn't so good so that he can change my two differentials and transmission and truck pm for $399.00 that it's a great deal I said ok. once finished $700 bill am not saying it's not worth the price but don't lie to people bunch of *** bags. Won't stop there no more. Be careful truckers

Speedco - Sad, Poor Service, Expensive

1.5
Soon as Bridgestone steps in Speedco goes down the toilet. Own 10 trucks and none of them will ever go back to Speedco period!!!! Way to go Bridgestone, you suck. Enjoy your new Slowgo company.

Speedco should be slowco

Speedco
they line up three doors only one crew you waitup to 3 hrs since bridgestone bought them they suck

Speedco - Bad service

2.8
Wait in line 2 hours , got in to shop wait in shop 2 hours nobody start working on my truck still waiting. Customer service negative .

Speedco - LACK OF ETHICS AND FULL OF DECEPTION

Speedco
SPEEDO TRIED YO UP SELL ME RIGHT THROUGH THE DIIR, I EXPERIENCED RETALIATION FROM THE SERVICE WRITER BY PLACING ON MY SERVICE ORDER, (REFUSED FLUID CHECKS, WHEN I GIT MY TRUCK TO MY SHOP SURE ENOUGH THE TRANSMISSION ON A $ 75, 000 UNIT, SPEEDCO, WHY WHEN YOU CHARGED ME $334.00 FOR A OIL CHANGE??

Speedco - Line waiting

Speedco
We were in line waiting for an hour or so. Another truck comes in and cuts in front of us. This happened in the location of el paso tx.
Turnaround Time

Speedco - Get to Speedo in keenly nc at 7.31 pm closes at 8.00 won't service truck 2nd time there to be turned away key holder of the day refused to give name very bad attitude bullish

Speedco
Will never send any of my fleet in again without comp and apolage got truck serviced at petro in ga. Did a great job

Short Review on March 31, 2017

2.0
I'm used to go to speedco at El paso tx and they have that rule first come first serve implemented by its manager. which is good but sometimes they don't follow this rule is making other drivers to wait extra time. and employees don't like any body to tell them.when they doing something wrong.

Speedco
Way to long for an oil change at troy,illinois... I've been here 4hrs n they still can't finish changing the oil on my truck.. It took me 2.5hrs to get in the bay n I've been in the bay fit 2hrs already..

Speedco
I went to Speedco I have my own oil filters they charge me $256 and I have my own office and now or that they put in my truck before I started it just a blank is to all that it was when they drained it frankly I don't think they dream on and if they did it wouldn't be or they can people truck what's your name Georgia is where it happening

Speedco
this place is a joke , they took a lot of time to do an oil change and they overcharge me, I'll never going back again .

2.2
In my last visits i have been waiting Too long for service. I think 2 1/2 hours is too much for a trucker. There was only one truck in front of me and 6 technicians.

Speedco Service Review

4.3
Went to the speedco in San Antonio. Great service.

4.0
I'm at the speedco at Atlanta GA I've been sitting on the waiting line for 3 hours I seen 6 truck leave because of the wait that's about 4,000.00 Dollars in revenue speedco lost.every time is like this what is going on need a new manager out here everyone working at speedco is not doing their job and I'm about to leave and do my oil change my self.

2.0
Gary, IN don't go there Getty in its best lazy AZ *** waist off time 2.5 hour oil change. Never again.

Speedco Standard Pm Service Review

1.2
Speedco in Conley GA just outside of Atlanta is absolutely one of the worst businesses period. Pulled in to get a simple PM because I seen two of the three bays empty. They told me they were only working out of one bay because of man power. I counted 10 technicians and 5 of them were in a group just talking and smoking for a hour doing nothing. Will never use Speedco again!

Online Appointment Review

Speedco
Speedco in houston tx on I-10 pulled me in at 12:00 pm, get me out at 3:30 pm!! Ridiculous!!! Don't go there!!!

Oil Change Review

Speedco
Speedco Greenwood LA. Pulled in the bay at 1:30 pm....it took 2 1/2 hrs to change the oil on my dodge truck...out at 4 pm...this is a 3 gal. motor cost of 140 dollars for rude people with the exception of one...very disappointed